Is It the Right Time to Migrate to Microsoft 365?
Timing is everything for a business. As you rebuild or enhance your core systems and infrastructure, moving to a hybrid set would be a monumental strategic decision. This could be the best time to tap into some vital benefits of Microsoft 365.
1. Enhanced Security and Compliance
Times have changed, and security is one of the main issues bedeviling information security. Our Microsoft 365 migration will be a great tool for enhancing your security. Our service ensures that there’s;
- Deployment of multi-factor authentication before any access
- Deployment of active online email threat protection
- Configuration of strict user rights for the end-users
- Design of Microsoft in tune with the management of mobile device functionality
2. Enhanced Collaboration
Our Microsoft 365 migration service allows users access to a shared calendar, project planners, and shared inbox. The migration will allow you to create a collaboration space with multiple platforms, which include:
- Multi-platform chat
- Video conferencing
- Group-oriented interactions
3. Optimized Infrastructure
Minimized physical infrastructure means less staff. With the migration to Microsoft 365, you’ll enjoy optimized infrastructure with lower maintenance and operational costs. The cloud-based infrastructure also means unmatched levels of efficiency.