Artificial Intelligence (AI) is here to stay, and it’s just getting started. In our fast-paced world that values productivity, technology, and innovation, AI brings a powerful combination of all three. While it’s unlikely to replace employees’ ability to make logical decisions and understand customer needs, AI can certainly enhance your organization’s workforce experience, human insights, and customer service.
Pioneering AI tools like ChatGPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer), IBM Watson Assistant, and Jasper.ai are already tackling business needs. While ChatGPT and Jasper have made a splash in recent times, IBM Watson Assistant has been silently serving consumers for years. So, how can your organization capitalize on AI to save on labor, legal, marketing, and other expenses? Here are three ways AI can boost your business:
1. Integrate AI Customer Service Chatbots
Many of us have encountered issues with software, physical products, or services at some point. To reduce labor costs, companies are increasingly replacing customer service representatives with AI-powered chatbots. These “helpers” guide you toward the right answers or resources to resolve your issue. As technology advances, chatbots become more personalized, enhancing the customer experience.
2. Automate Marketing Tasks
While AI can’t fully replicate the expertise of trained copywriters or content marketers, it can automate simpler marketing tasks. Forbes highlights several ways ChatGPT can assist:
- Enhance your social media content: Generate catchy titles or “hooks” for your social media posts. AI can kickstart your content creation, a notoriously challenging task.
- Make your website dynamic: Use ChatGPT to tailor your website content based on data and customers’ questions. AI constantly learns through repetition, allowing you to identify keywords that can improve your content’s search engine ranking.
- Respond to customers faster: Leverage ChatGPT to create email response templates you can customize for each recipient, saving time and enabling faster responses to customers.
3. Accomplish More Legal Work with Fewer Resources
Law firms and companies offering legal services often grapple with labor-intensive tasks. SimpleLegal suggests several ways AI can help streamline your legal processes:
- Contract automation: AI can flag missing clauses, replace vague language, and identify risk factors in contracts, among other tasks.
- Invoice review: AI-powered invoice software can review line items, ensuring compliance with set billing guidelines and confirming validity.
- AI-assisted research: AI-driven research tools can swiftly review documents and extract the most relevant information.
By embracing AI, businesses can optimize their operations, save resources, and better serve their customers. The AI revolution has only just begun—are you ready to join?
We take pride in being current on your business’s latest trends and technological advances. One of our goals is to integrate our technology with results-driven IT expertise. In addition, we’d love to have the opportunity to start a conversation with you about how we can serve your needs. So, if you’re ready to get started, click here.